BLOG 8: ENGLISH LENGUAGE CHALLENDGES

 


Honestly, in university I have learned less English than in school, but at the same time it has helped me to improve my understanding when listening to English, since now I can understand what they say in English (although not perfectly). I would like that, instead of blogs, they would make us watch an episode of our favorite series and write what it was about in English, or listen to songs in English and interpret what they say, it would be more didactic and reduce the stress of the students.

The use of blogs is an unnecessary burden for the students, instead of helping it only worsens the students' mood to learn a language.

I need to improve everything about my English! I am very demanding of myself, so I have to learn everything perfectly to feel enough, it's sad ... I plan to improve it by studying in the winter holidays by watching series, listening to music and reading books in English.

Outside of English class ... I don't really use English, just to watch series in English, which is when I try to improve. Unfortunately in my environment there is no one with whom I can practice ☹ but I'm going to try to convince my friends to get together one day a week by video call and to be able to practice!



I hope that the other semester I can be at the level of the course and improve my grades in the matter!

Comentarios

  1. Hi Andrea! Like you, I felt like I don't know any English compared to the others in the course but I think it was a very good experience!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario