Blog Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Hello there! 

If I could visit a country, it would definitely be England, because it has incredible tourist attractions, and I could also practice my English.


In England, you will find some of the most impressive tourist attractions (to me), such as the tower of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace And Windsor Castle!, I would like tovisit these places. In England the food is delicious and no comoon to see, like Fish fingers, chips and beans. Englan is place born The Beatles ( I love they music), and the books they are limited edition and cheaper.



I like to travel all over England, eat delicious food, learn about its culture and buy lots of books!

I would love to go to England to study and practice my English to improve it and have better fluent communication, and as a random fact, I love the British accent.

If I learn enough English, I will definitely live in England, I like everything, like the culture, the way the English speak, the locals and the food!





Thanks for read, Thats all.


Comentarios

  1. hello!, I think it's a beautiful country, with many incredible monuments.... I hope I will be able to travel to England one day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario