BLOG 6: TIME TRIVEL TO THE FUTURE

 



If I could travel back in time, I would like to be able to advance about 1000 years in the future and see how advanced human beings are, see all the technological artifacts that they would have, if there will be any eradicated disease, if the violence in the world continues or has more force than before, or if the world will be in total harmony.

I would like to go to my house, or the place where "it is", I would like to know what happened to my family, if there is a descendant of my family or if it no longer exists. I would also like to see who is the president of the country, if there are still presidents ... if there is still Chile .. I would also like to know what happened to BTS, what their children, grandchildren, etc. have been like. And of course, if they have already found life in another world.



I would not want to stay there, I would feel out of place and I would also be overwhelmed by all the things that I would see. I would feel lonely and sad because I shouldn't have my loved ones, nor my pets. I would really feel bad, but I wouldn't feel so bad if I didn't travel alone.



I hope to reincarnate 1000 years later and know what happens to the world!




Comentarios

  1. Hi! Like you, I would only travel to see how the world is but I really wouldn't want to stay, the thought of that is a bit scary.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario