Blog post 7: Changes to my study programme

 


In these (almost) two years of career, the subjects that we have had have been to my liking, however, I would like us to have “practice” spaces, to be able to execute what is executed, such as, going to intervene in places that require it (places with segregation), such as camps. That is what I would change in general in my career, because there have been two years of readings and reports of people who have died 200 years ago, I think that would also change it; going far back to know the story.

I like the workload in the internet mode, I am not very out of the house so for me it is fine, the only bad thing is that I have not been able to see my friends from university. :( Also, I'm fine with only doing two to three assignments per subject, since the difficulty at university is very high. With the duration of the studies, I'm fine ... I think, it's not THAT tight, because we only have one or two hours of classes and that makes me quite happy.

Regarding the faculty, I have not visited it yet, because the pandemic just arrived, but from what I have seen in photos, I would like it to have more green spaces, I like nature.

The bad thing with technology is that at least for me, the WIFI that I have is very bad for me, and classes are often closed for me, but I already convinced my father to switch to another company, also, two months ago my netbook was It spoiled me, so I convinced my dad to buy me a good computer for classes and work (also to play games, stonks).

The teaching methods in some teachers are a bit outdated, it is as if their vision, ONLY THEIR VISION, is correct, and also a vision is super outdated, super old, we are in the 21st century, things are not like before. Well…

Finally, I would like this double modality to exist, both in person and online for those who live in regions, or for those who work, as well as for those people who find it difficult to get out of bed and live 2 hours from the faculty and do not reach get to class (cofcofMEcofcof)



Comentarios

  1. hello! i agree with you! i think these changes are super necessary, especially if we want to be good professionals....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario