Blog Post 2: The best concert ever

 




My best concert ever It was definitly BTS The Wings Tour on March 12, 2017, because it was my first concert in my life. BTS It is a group made up of 7 members from South Korea, they are pigeonholed into the Kpop genre (although they are more than that), BTS is a grup the other world, they do extraordinary performances, songs and concerts.




Before the concert, I remember the fans singning songs of the group, I was anxious and nervous about the show. I also remember in the firts song the concert a kind of fireworks came off the stage, It was incredible. Seeing your idols live is a feeling that cannot be explained. I enjoyed the concert from the beginning to the end, the perfomace  and the simple fact that they were singing live in front of you, while the euphoria accompanies you.



 

The bad thing is that I have no memory of the concert other than the tickets. But without a doubt, it is something that I can never forget.





Thanks for read.

Comentarios

  1. Hi!! I can tell it was a great experience for you! I hope you can experience something like this again!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, is really an awesome concert, and don´t worry about not having a memories like photos, banners, merchandaising, etc, because the best memory is the experience and opportunity to see them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario