Blog Post 3: More than my pet, my sister

 







Almost 12 years ago, when I came back from my aunt´s house, I saw that in the window of my house there was a Little kitten, I wanted to take it, I never had a cat so close, but my mother say me “Don´t touch it, the cat may have ticks”, I felt sad.

















After, my father left the little kitten in a box and gave him ham, he thought that the next day he was going to leave, however, I hoped that it was not like that. The next day, it was still there.



 








Thus began my unconditional love for my cat, called "Tigresa" because of her striped fur. She has always been a very kind, loving and super calm cat, she has never caused problems and she always sleeps next to me as if she were a person. Sometimes people are surprised at how calm she is, since I am always bothering her and she just lets herself go. She someting sleep in my arms.













I will always be grateful to life for giving me the best life partner I could have had.





Comentarios